Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crossroads

Clicking away through WIP - I'm still wondering what project comes next? DO I attempt something beyond my current comfort level? Stretch my writing to leap out of that zone? Or do I comfortably click away through another historical?

I'm enjoying writing in contemporary - in a way I never thought I would. No research - except in cooking, as my heroine is a fantastic caterer. My family is reaping the benefits as I'm cooking and experimenting in the kitchen.

I was thinking of having a log line poll to see who likes which one best - to determine what to do when my rosette is complete. Please let me know if that is something you'd participate in... curiousity of knowing where to throw my soul next is just killing me...

Have a blessed day~ and keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley