Friday, July 11, 2008

All or Nothing - Returned - AGAIN!

Okay, second round of edits have been returned to Elizabeth. I have until August 20th for a creative reprieve. How do I feel?

Exhausted.
Elated.
Wrung out.

I had every intention of writing something creative today, so I'd better get to it. Just wanted to share my total relief, after having to slash out paragraphs, sew up my was-clusters, seek out problem repeated words, and all of those stray punctuation marks that seem to find their way to the forefront while you're elbow deep rewording paragraphs and pages.

Amazingly enough, the story is better than its ever been. My editor is a genius. I'll shout it from the rooftops. I've learned more about writing this year than I ever have - even in college. So, on that note, here's to the next project. Something short that I can finish quickly. And then, back to Castles by the Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley