Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Saving Face...

I'm undergoing a little experiment. I've recently signed up for facebook and I'm trying to determine if it's a fun diversion or a time sucker.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Points for:
1. Finding old friends
2. Staying in touch with friends out of town
3. Networking with fellow employees
4. It's like instant messenger on steroids

Points against:
1. Time spent adding silly applications is basically wasted, while we pin flair on each other and serve up margaritas
2. Time wasted looking for people who I could care less if I ever talked to again
3. Be careful what you post online - see networking with fellow employees. ha ha.

The jury is out. Are any of you face-bookers? Feel free to friend me and we can chat about it!

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley