Monday, February 16, 2009

Hearing Voices at MamaWriters.com - 2-17-2009

Happy President's Day, everyone! I'm enjoying a day off from just about everything. Laundry. Dishes. Work. Parenting. (What?!) Yes, the girls are playing over with their best friends this week -- delighted to leave the house! And, frankly, it's been pretty peaceful. So, maybe that's why I opened myself to the challenge at hand. What to blog about tomorrow.

Many of you know I'm blogging with www.mamawriters.com -- a site of women, mothers of kids young and grown, who are making a living doing what they are called to do: Write fiction -- romantic, inspirational, and *blush* other sorts.

I'm honored that tomorrow is my day (February 17, 2009) -- so come on over and let's chat about our favorite books, authors, and that elusive, ethereal concept of a Writer's Voice.

What is that, you say? Come on over to mamawriters.com and we'll talk about it!

Look forward to seeing you there!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley