Saturday, January 17, 2009

All or Nothing - Galleys are RELEASED!!

Good Morning, everyone!

It's finally happened. All or Nothing has been released to my editor. At first, I was struck by abject terror. I knew receipt of the galley meant that the story, for all practical purposes was done. But that also meant one other thing. RuthAnne and Bowen's journey is now set in stone. I've told their story, and now it's time to share it with all of you.

So, prepare to catch a stagecoach, travel over the mountains and into the wilds of the Arizona territory, into a journey into the American West. Part mystery and adventure, part romance -- this spring! All or Nothing's release date is to follow.

Stay tuned to my blog for contests, prizes, and updates! I'm thrilled to have you all along for the ride.

If you haven't had the opportunity... download my Free Read -Tessa Takes A Chance - from The Wild Rose Press. If you'd like to hear more of Tessa's story, shoot me a comment!

All the best on this holiday weekend!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley