Thursday, January 22, 2009

Release Date!!

Hey, everyone!

I have a release date for All or Nothing! September, 25, 2009 -- All or Nothing will be available in print and e-book format!

I'm too exhaustsed to be anything but relieved.

What's next? Marketing! Back to finishing my current projects, and research on my next historical WIP. Last but not least--A vacation--hopefully more than one before summer gets here!

Thank you, everyone, for your enduring support. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

All the best,

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashley! What wonderful news. May God bless you tremendously for all your hard work and persistence. Love, Jackie Harts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie! I appreciate your prayers and your unending support! :) Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    Love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley