I've been tagged by my friend and colleague Skhye Moncrief over at: http://blog.skhyemoncrief.com
The rules are simple. Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six Things That Make Me Happy...
1. Making my daughters belly-laugh
2. Seeing notes from my friends on FaceBook
3. Seein God's perfection in a sunset, a snowstorm, or the swelling waves on the shore
4. 4 o'clock high-tea parties
5. Packing my suitcase the night before a trip somewhere... anywhere!
6. Walking into a bookstore - especially an old one, and inhaling that musty, aroma of old paperbacks.
Now I tagged:
Bess McBride at: http://www.rvromance.com/
Eliza Knight at: www.historyundressed.blogspot.com
Renee Knowles at: http://authorsandbooks.blogspot.com/
All the best, everyone! Have a wonderful week...