Monday, April 14, 2008

Coffee and comments

Listening to: Flight 26
Drinking coffee.
Going through e-mail.
A stack of edits waiting to be entered.
Another week about to begin.

This week, I'll be spending more time at my work work - and less time dealing with new contract stuff, working with marketing at TWRP, etc. The contract is signed and on its way back.

We spent the weekend in Carlsbad, enjoying the sun, surf, and sand. Perry built the most amazing sand castle I've ever seen. Every kid on our part of the beach came by to help out. I have the most amazing husband in the world. It's nice to have him back after he was so sick last week.

The girls are sleeping. I'm going to work a bit on All or Nothing - just wanted to keep honest, as blogging every day is part of my New Years Resolution. Or I should say, new LIFE resoultion. It helps my brain stay flexible. The ideas are coming like water. I'm very impressed with the group of writers at TWRP and need to be able to keep up!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley