Friday, April 18, 2008

What a week.

I found out on Wednesday night that I had tonsilitis. What adult gets tonsilitis? Me, apparently. At least it explains my ping-ponging fever, and why I could no longer swallow. Perry was sick last week, me this week, I'm praying the girls stay healthy.

I'm 50 pages from being done with my first pass at revisions - then it's off to the next phase - the Editorial phase - of which I've never been on this side of the coin. Scary! exciting! I'm so ready. Reading all of these authors - these women on the Wild Rose Press message board - I can't wait to say that my book is on the market.

I'm also toying with several ideas on stories for the White Rose Line. So, we'll see what happens next. For today, I need to go play with Ellie. Rachel and Perry are doing the Dino Dad Day at school. Ellie needs some mommy time. If I can work in edge wise around Grandma. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley