Thursday, April 10, 2008

A few minutes to organize!

Listening to: Flight 26 - XM Radio
Things to Do:
  1. Plan and Solitude
  2. Write list of things to do for work
  3. Write list of things to do for kids/Perry
  4. Write list of things to do for me

Today's schedule - thanks to my new online friend - is to plan and organize. I used to do this all of the time - but things have been most frenetic this week. I am a planner. I have to be, as I work from home and if I don't I have that ever present pile of papers staring me in the face. Taunting. Waiting for me to address them. Good heavens - I haven't even filled out my last two months of expense reports! Talk about needing to make a list of things to do.

Today - edits need to go on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley