Monday, April 7, 2008

Things to do today:

Listening to: Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Things to do today...

1. work
2. work work work
3. edit All or Nothing for POV
4. send in contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. e-mail my editor (grin!)
6. pick up the girls
7. dinner? what the heck can I make for dinner?


The phone hasn't stopped ringing all morning. It's been one of those days already. So much to be done, and where to start? That's what I get for praying to be organized. I started plotting my short story submission for TWRP today - and want to work on that...


SO, guess what I'm having to do now? Amazingly, it's the same thing I talk to Rachel about constantly. There are things you WANT to do and things you HAVE to do. The trick is, the careful balancing act that keeps you in the middle. How much of a Libra am I today? :)


Well, if that doesn't explain my mood. Out of balance! Out of my element! Thank heaven for the writers groups and messages of encouragement. Time to make a list of Have Tos so I can get to the Want Tos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, and stopping by!

~Ashley